Access your Netatmo equipment measurements in a single click !
Display, through detailed graphics, the history of your Weather station(s) and Aircare sensor(s) measurements.
What’s new in the version 2.7:
- HomeAtmo now supports the Netatmo Aircare captor in the same way as the Weather station. If you have associated your stations on the same Netatmo account, you will then see in the HomeAtmo application all your measurements for all types of stations centralized and in real time.
- Location consideration and display of all stations and captors.
- New filtering capacity of the dashboard display: by station, by location or even all stations.
- For each filter, you now have a dedicated bar of measures in the menu bar that can be configured in the application settings.
- The ‘Premium bar’ option now allows you to mix measurements from different stations when using the “all stations” display filter.
- You can now display on the same graph the measurement curves of different stations including the Aircare station.
This application is compatible with the Netatmo Weather station and the air quality sensor ‘Aircare’. You just need to use your Netatmo account to connect.
All the sensors sold for the Netatmo Weather station are supported as well as the Aircare sensor :
Indoor and Outdoor module
The interface has been developed to offer a synthetic view and to be able to compare the values of the same nature of the different sensors with each other. For example, you can compare the humidity of your different sensors at a glance.
The measurements is refreshed automatically.
A detailed view also allows you to view additional data such as the battery level of each sensor, signal quality and more, as show below :
The transition from the simplified view to the detailed view is intuitive with a single click.
A color or monochrome mode is available to customize your display.
You also have access to additional information about the different values displayed by leaving your mouse over two seconds on one of these values.
For example, by remaining 2 seconds on the name of one of your sensors in the dashboard, you can view the date of installation and configuration of the sensor.
Similarly, you can choose the type of information that will be displayed in the menu bar. Two types of menu bar are now available :
– The standard bar of measures which allows you to select up to two measures in the menu bar from the current temperature and the current temperature with trend for the main station and the outdoor sensor. The display order is also configurable.
– The Premium measures bar that allows you to select up to 6 measures to display in the menu bar among any sensor and measure type. You choose the display order in the bar, so the customization is total and infinite. The Premium measures bar is available through a purchase integrated in the application.
Premium bar example :
To make it easier for you to distinguish the measures you have selected to display them in the menu bar, information is now displayed when you let your cursor for more than two seconds on the menus bar.
You will get :
– the type of measurement.
– the sensor concerned.
– the time of the last measurement.
For minimum and maximum temperature measurements as well as for maximum wind speed, the measurement time is the exact time of the value that was recorded.
In addition, if you leave your cursor more than two seconds on the HomeAtmo icon in the bar, you will have the information of the version of the application, as well as the latency of netatmo servers for the answers to your network requests.
HomeAtmo displays the curves of your measurements: a simple click on the measurement of your choice and you get the graph !
You can now adjust the display size of your curves and even put them in full screen!
By default, you can view the temperature curve of the station and outdoor sensor over the last twelve hours.
With the in-app purchase “HomeAtmo Premium Graphics”, you have access to the curves of all the measurements for the period of your choice, namely:
Measurement curves for the temperature, the CO2 level, the humidity level, the absolute humidity, the acoustic comfort, the atmospheric pressure for the station, the outdoor sensor or for additional interior sensors. The precipitation cumulative curve is also available for the rain gauge as well as the wind speed and gust speed curves for the anemometer.
You can select the viewing period of your choice ie 12 hours, 24 hours, 72 hours, 7 days, 15 days, 30 days, 90 days, 6 months and 1 year and move through the history of your measurements up to 10 years.
– Multi-curve display is possible:
You can display the curves of the same type of measurement of all your sensors on the same graph!
As standard, you can display the base and outdoor temperature on the same graph. For the HomeAtmo Premium Graphics option, the multi-curve mode works for each type of measurement.
Depending on the measurement displayed, you can now view the average, the total or the minimum and maximum values of the displayed period.The interactive cursor has been adapted to allow you to view all the measurements at a given time in multi-curve mode.
Keyboard shortcuts have been added to close (Cmd Q, Cmd W), hide (Cmd H), put the graphics window in full screen (Cmd F).
Chart example :
The application also makes it easy to switch between displaying data from one Weather station/Aircare sensor to another if you have linked several equipments to the same netatmo account.
To use this application, you must first have at least one Weather station or one Aircare sensor configured and have created an account on netatmo.com.
The application supports netatmo account user preferences for units of measure:
By changing the choice of your units in the “setting” menu on the netatmo.com website, the HomeAtmo application will automatically display the measurements in the desired units. You will be able to have :
- temperatures in C ° or F °.
- pressure in mbar, inHg, mmHg.
- measure of rain precipitation in mm or inch.
- wind speed in km/h, mph, m/s, knot.