An iOS version of HomeAtmo as well as a Mac OS version supporting Netatmo Energy thermostats and valves will soon be available!
Mac Application Release 2.8.3 (December 10, 2022) :
- Fixed a display issue for temperature.
Mac Application Release 2.8.3 (October 28, 2022) :
- Optimization for Mac OS Ventura.
- Fixed an authentication prevention issue for users on Mac OS 10.12.
Mac Application Release 2.8.2 (October 12, 2022) :
HomeAtmo now supports Netatmo Thermostats and Valves in the same way as your Netatmo Weather or Aircare stations !
- For thermostats and valves, you will see directly in the dashboard:
- the current temperature measured by the equipment, the set point temperature, the activity of the boiler or the valve, the selected heating mode, the quality of the signal to the relay, the quality of the wifi signal, the battery level as well as various configuration parameters.
- The ability to display graphs for Thermostats and Valves:
- the history of the temperature measured for the thermostat or the valve.
- the setpoint temperature history (available with the HomeAtmo Premium Graphics option)
- The possibility of displaying in the menu bar for Thermostats and Valves:
- the current temperature measured by the thermostat or valve.
- the set temperature. (Available with the HomeAtmo premium bar option)
- the valve or thermostat activity. (Available with the HomeAtmo premium bar option)
- The possibility of displaying for Thermostats and Valves widgets containing the current temperature measured by the equipment, the setpoint temperature, the activity of the boiler or the valve.
Mac Application Release 2.8.1 (May 2, 2022) :
- Graphical redesign for better support of light and dark themes on Mac OS.
- Optimized display for new screen sizes on MacBook Pro.
Mac Application Release 2.7.4 (June 12, 2021) :
- HomeAtmo widgets are now available!
Go to your “Notification Center”, choose from the two widget formats offered and select the sensor you want to display by clicking on the widget.
- You can add as many HomeAtmo widgets as you want!
- For the HomeAtmo Premium Charts option, the last period you selected is now saved. The next time the graph window is opened, the curve will be displayed automatically with this period.
Mac Application Release 2.7.3 (Jan 25, 2021) :
- Minor GUI redesign.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some tooltips from being displayed in the dashboard such as min or max temperature measurement time.
- Fixed a bug not allowing the activation of the automatic start of the application for users with a version lower than macOS 10.14.